- How do I pass the parameters to iPay88?
Please use HTTP POST method.
- What information do I provide to iPay88 before the integration of a merchant account?
Please provide both the Request and Response URLĄ¯s of merchant website.
- What are request and response URL's?
Request URL is page at merchant website that passes in iPay88 parameters to request payment page. Response URL is a page at merchant website that accepts payment status from iPay88 after transaction.
- How do I perform a payment testing during the integration stage?
You can use any valid credit card for integration purpose. Details required are credit card number, expiry date, CVV number and the card holderĄ¯s name.
- What transaction amount do I use for payment test?
Please use the following amount for the respective currency code.
MYR 1.00, USD 1.00, AUD 1.00, CAD 1.00, EUR 1.00, GBP 1.00, SGD 1.00, HKD 2.50, IDR 3,000, INR 15.00, PHP 15.00, THB 15.00, TWD 15.00
- I get error message and never reach iPay88 payment page?
Below are the common error messages returned and its respective description:
Duplicate reference number - Do not reuse Reference Number that previously payment success for transaction.
Invalid merchant code - The merchant code does not exist.
Invalid parameters - Some parameter posted to iPay88 is invalid or empty.
Overlimit per transaction - You exceeded the amount value per transaction that assigned to merchant account.
Payment not allowed - The Payment method you requested is not allowed for this merchant account.
Permission not allow - Please ensure the Referer URL is same as those registered with iPay88.
Status not approved - Merchant account was suspended or not active.
- Why do I get 'The return page URL not exist' message display on web browser and did not see iPay88 payment page?
Please use correct merchant code assigned to merchant and provides the Request URL to firstname.lastname@example.org before the integration.
- How do I ensure the integration is completed?
a) Make sure parameters properly pass to iPay88 and able reach iPay88 payment page.
b) Make sure implement security control on merchant response page. Example:
- Do a re-query on payment status for successful payment transaction to double confirm.
- Compare the Signature from iPay88 with your own.
- How can I change the merchant information such as URL, contact number, company name and bank account number?
Please send an email to email@example.com to request for these changes.
- What not to do after press "Proceed Payment" button?
a) Do not disconnect Internet.
b) Do not closes web browser while transaction being process.
c) Do not click "Back" button on web browser to avoid duplicate payment.
- I am getting error description "Fail (Card issuing bank does not honor the transaction)" returned by iPay88, what does it mean?
Please contact credit card issuer bank to check whether the card can be use for purchase online.
- Is there any function from iPay88 where I can query payment status if my system did not get payment status return from iPay88?
You can use iPay88 Server Requery function to query our database for transaction status. Please refer page 10 to 12 in iPay88 Technical Specification for more information about Signature for request page. Click here to download the document.