Online Shopper Help
- Why iPay88 / Mobile88.Com is on my billing statement?
iPay88 Internet Payment Service is operated by Mobile88.Com Sdn. Bhd. If you have a iPay88 or Mobile88.Com Sdn Bhd charged on your statement, it is very likely that you or someone in your household placed an online order with one of our merchants.
- What is a Security Code (CVC / CVV2) and where can I find it?
CVC/CVV2 is an anti-fraud security feature to help verify that you are in possession of your credit card. For Visa/Mastercard, the three-digit CVC/CVV2 number is printed on the signature panel on the back of the card immediately after the card's account number.
* Card Verification Value 2 (Also known as The Visa three-digit code) is a name given by Visa for their 3 digit security code at the back of the credit card.
* Card Verification Code is a name given by Master for their 3 digit security code.
- Can iPay88 resend the confirmation email?
The transaction confirmation email is automatically generated by our system and sent to the email address you entered when making your payment on the online store's website. We do not save this email and cannot resend it to you.
- I've been unable to contact the store what should I do now?
Please contact us directly for further assistance at +603 2261 4668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These FAQs can't answer your inquiry?
In the first instance, please contact the online store that you have ordered from, as they are responsible at all times for any queries relating to the payment and fulfillment of your order.
- Can I return the purchased goods/services & get refund?
Please contact the store from which you made the purchase. The store is responsible at all times for any queries relating to the payment and fulfillment of your order. Their contact details should be displayed on their website, the store purchase receipt and on the transaction confirmation email.As a Payment Service Provider we only provide stores with the ability to accept card payments securely over the internet. We do not handle the goods and we are not authorized to cancel orders or give refunds.
- I have a general query about my order
Please contact the store from which you made the purchase. If you have already contacted the online store and your query cannot be answered by any of the FAQs, please contact us at +603 2261 4668 or email@example.com.
- I've been billed incorrectly - what do I do?
iPay88 are told the payment amount by the store from which you made the purchase. If the amount is incorrect, please contact the store immediately.
- How do I cancel my order and get a refund?
Please contact the store from which you made the purchase. The store is responsible at all times for any queries relating to the payment and fulfillment of your order. iPay88 only provide stores with the ability to accept card payments securely over the internet. We do not handle the goods and we are not authorized to cancel orders or give refunds.
- I have not received my order
To confirm the delivery timescales for your order, please contact the online store from which you made the purchase. The online store is responsible at all times for any queries relating to the payment and fulfilment of your order. You should find the online store's contact details displayed on their website, the store purchase receipt, and on the iPay88 transaction confirmation email.Unfortunately, if you have been unable to contact the online store you have purchased from, please contact us directly for further assistance.
- When will my order be delivered?
iPay88 is a Payment Service Provider that enables businesses with an online store to accept credit card, Internet Banking and E-Wallet payments securely over the internet. It is the online store's responsibility to confirm acceptance of your order, the delivery timescales, and to handle any queries you may have relating to the payment and fulfillment of your order. You may check the their delivery policy on the online store's website.
- Why my payment was declined?
This could be for many different reasons, however, iPay88 is not informed of the exact reason why the transaction has been declined. Reasons why your payment was declined include:
- Some of the card/personal details entered does not match the information held by your Card Issuer
- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer's authorization system
- You haven't activated 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) of your cardIf you are sure that one of the reasons above does not apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer to find out further information.If this means you are unable to pay by credit card, Online Banking or E-Wallet available in iPay88, please contact the online store directly to discuss the alternative payment options available to you.
- How do I know if my payment has gone through?
When you submit your payment details, the iPay88 payment service will request authorization from your Card Issuer and carry out any fraud screening checks the online store may have set up. Depending on the outcome of the authorization request, you will see either a successful or a failed message on screen which will confirm the result of your transaction.A successful payment will also be confirmed by email. This email will include the details of your purchase and your Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with the online store. It will be sent by iPay88 to the email address you have provided when entering your payment details.If you receive more than one email and you have only made one purchase, please contact the store from which you made the purchase, and inform them that you have placed multiple orders by mistake. They will be able to arrange a refund if necessary.Please note, authorization of your payment does not guarantee acceptance and fulfillment of your order by the online store. The online store is responsible at all times for confirming your order has been accepted and for delivery of your goods/services.If you are in any doubt about the status of your order, please contact the online store you have ordered from directly, with the relevant details, and they will be able to advise you of your order status. Their contact details should be displayed on their website, the store purchase receipt and on the transaction confirmation email.
- Received email from iPay88@mobile88.com?
Why I received email from iPay88@mobile88.com with subject of "[Company Name] - [Product Description] Invoice"? i.e. "ABC Sdn Bhd ĘC Handbag Invoice". Because one of the our Merchant requests you to pay them online for your purchase via our service called iPay88 Email Payment.
- Why I received email from firstname.lastname@example.org?
You will receive transaction acknowledgment from iPay88 via email when you have made an online transaction successful at iPay88 merchants' store.
- I did not make an online purchase but I've received a confirmation email from iPay88
This may have happened because a legitimate shopper made a mistake when typing their email address, and you have received the purchase confirmation email by mistake, or it could be due to a fraudulent transaction. Please contact your bank immediately to find out if any unknown transactions have taken place.